Kay Elle, Good Morning!

Kuala Lumpur, April 3rd 2011

We arrived at KL Sentral past midnight. Hence, we took off from Sandakan on April 2nd and arrived in Kuala Lumpur on April 3rd :-)

I walked as fast as I could to My Hotel @ Sentral in order to avoid any possible unwanted thing from the street. Luckily the street lights were shining bright enough. Luckily there was a family group of Indian people with kids walking the same direction as we were. Luckily it weren't just the 2 of us. Luckily My Hotel @ Sentral was really nearby.


This is it, My Hotel @ Sentral. We woke up to a perfect blue sunny sky.

We took a short walk around the vicinity before deciding on what to have for breakfast. We both agreed that we should have local food.

To my wish, Dina chose to have an Indian breakfast. Ah... at last.
Welcome to Hussain Cafe!!

In Indonesia, we would call this "martabak". But here it's called "roti" which means "bread". The fillings were different than the martabak of Indonesia.

  ... and the final process...

Tara!!

I chose "Roti Bawang" which literally means "Onion Bread". So inside this is onions. I regret I didn't take a picture of the dish with my SLR camera. Later the Indian cook asked me to send him the pictures I had shot.
 

 Dina went for curry. I tasted it a bit. Another different taste of curry again. It seems there still isn't a franchise for curry in Malaysia... hahaha.

I meant to take a picture of the food menu. I didn't realize that this was the beverage menu. Ah.

  Anyway, the coffee milk was really good. It had a unique flavor. Strong but mild... ahahaha.

The sun was shining bright and the sky was perfect blue that even with my cellphone camera I could make a shot without needing to edit it.

This is a sign post telling that there are blind people crossing the street. As a matter of fact, there were several massage parlors in the vicinity.

  Dina said that she loved the design of the lamp post. So do I. But I also love the green building on the pure blue sky. That's "automidori" :P

 

No comments:

Post a Comment